- Registered Audit Work for Companies
- Preparation of Accounts
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Charity Accounts and Audit Work
- Sage Line 50 & Accounting Software
- Tax Computations
- Monthly & Quarterly Management Accounting
Kim qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2005 after graduating with a First Class honours degree in Accounting & Financial Management from Loughborough University.
Sporty, Fun, Friendly, Small, Determined
What aspect of your job do you find most rewarding?
Seeing client's businesses grow and become successful
How long have you been in your current business?
What law would you introduce if you were made Prime Minister & why?
Mandatory daily running for everyone
If you were to choose an alternative career, what would it be?