- Increased red tape forces UK exporters to consider their trading options.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.
- Consumer confidence rebounds as lockdown measures ease.
- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.