- Rates rise for the first time in more than three years.
- Hospitality takings could fall 40% during vital trading period.
- Prices rise at fastest rate since September 2011.
- Reliefs produce £13bn GVA between 2017 and 2019.
- Self-assessment first-timers in a “black hole of frustration”.
- Speech details tax changes in “transitional Budget”.
- "Tax needed to meet UK net-zero targets".
- New measures to take effect from 1 April 2023, subject to Finance Bill 2022/23.
- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.