- “HMRC needs to publicise grants are taxable”.
- Two-week consultation to amend Finance Bill 2019-21 to close tomorrow.
- COVID-19 prompts another delay to change for construction services.
- Job retention scheme costs soar to £19.6bn.
- COVID-19 restrictions trigger a five-month delay.
- Tax group warns employers of cliff-edge.
- Lending rose £3.8bn in the last week of May.
- Tax body calls for greater scrutiny from MPs.
- Grants may be recovered and penalties issued.
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.