- It aims to make the most of families’ shared parental leave.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak rejects extension pleas as COVID-19 restrictions extend.
- Three reforms to the EU’s VAT rules take effect from 1 July 2021.
- Over four years, 180,000 staff left the scheme.
- Tax receipts were £1.7bn higher than predicted.
- More holders view them as a legitimate investment.
- Business owners are uncertain where staff will work.
- Furlough fraud was previously thought to be £3.5bn.
- Furlough is to be phased out from 1 July.
- Average monthly rents stand at £1,054.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.