- More than £6bn paid out in the first six days.
- MPs contemplate further two-year delay.
- Reimbursing employee costs waived for 2020/21.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
- New guides for eight different lines of work.
- Plans to ease restrictions “need more detail”.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.