Supporting care home owners
We have acted for many care homes over the years and realise that with life expectancy continuing to increase, there are many challenges for care home owners, including issues over funding and fee levels. There are also many legislative changes which make the operation of care homes ever more complex.
Our extensive knowledge of the care home industry enables us to advise care home owners and understand the issues facing such businesses.
- We can liaise with HM Revenue & Customs to ensure that full allowances are claimed on the purchase of Capital Equipment.
- It is vital for all business owners to ensure that they operate through the most tax efficient structure. We understand the pros and cons of being a sole trader, a partnership, a limited liability partnership or a limited company and can advise business owners accordingly.
- We have good contacts in the finance sector which we can access where finance is required to purchase additional properties or equipment.
- We also provide all the usual compliance services such as bookkeeping, accounts, payroll and VAT, to enable owners to concentrate on running their businesses.
- Experienced team
- Advice on funding and fee levels
- Liaise with HMRC
- Tax efficient business structure