Network (multi-level) marketing
Experts in Network Marketing
PRB are a firm of accountants and tax advisors that have specialised in acting for Network Marketing clients for the past 30 years and as a result have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area. The firm currently acts for several hundred Network Marketing distributors and PRB have developed The Helpline Service to assist distributors in keeping their accounting and taxation affairs up to date.
We act for distributors in a number of different networks and are also Supplier Members of the Direct Selling Association.
The key features of the Helpline Service are:
- provision of a spreadsheet or software to enable distributors to record their transactions on a monthly basis
- preparation of year-end accounts
- preparation of tax computations
- preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- preparation of Partnership Tax Returns (where applicable)
We also offer our own bookkeeping software, completely customised to the Network Marketing sector. PRBookkeeping is designed to be as easy and user-friendly as possible, without any confusing jargon.
Distributors can choose from four fixed-fee packages – from preparing year-end accounts and tax returns, to a fully outsourced bookkeeping package that includes VAT calculations, we have a package to suit every distributor.
- Helpline Service
- Bespoke PRBookkeeping software
- Company formations
- Self assessment tax returns
- General business and tax advice