Assistance with self-assessment tax return
Depending on your circumstances, preparing tax returns can be complicated. There are a range of responsibilities and deadlines to take into account, which we can advise you on.
You might need to complete a self-assessment tax return in the following circumstances:
- You are self-employed, a partner in a partnership or a company director
- You are employed or retired with an income of £100,000 or more
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You receive income from overseas
- You own and let land or property
- You have sold or given away an asset
The team at PRB will be able to complete all required documentation on your behalf, calculate your tax liability, file the return online and in the process, identify any opportunities to save tax.
- Complete all required documentation
- Calculate your tax liability
- File the return online
- Identify tax saving opportunities
Ensuring all deadlines are met accurately and in plenty of time to avoid any prospect of being harshly penalised by the taxman.
Year-round advice to give you opportunites to save what you pay in tax and benefit from having more money in your pocket.
Effective strategies to move towards a comfortable retirement when the time comes.
Tax-efficient plans to improve your wealth that are built around your situation, values and future plans.