- HMRC report examines tax difficulties for self-employed.
- Rumours of a replacement scheme remain in the air.
- Increase will see average worker have more take-home pay.
- Small businesses say they need support to reach their goals.
- 1.8 million extra taxpayers pay higher rates of income tax.
- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.