- Insolvency figures hit 2,190 – their highest level since 2009.
- The latest increase is the highest base rate in 14 years.
- Business leader confidence hits its highest level since March 2022.
- 2.7 million self-assessment customers were yet to file just hours before the deadline.
- The updated penalty system came into effect on 3 January.
- Hunt suggests taxes won’t be cut until inflation is under control.
- Britain is expected to be the only G7 country in recession this year.
- Quarterly reviews will use ONS data to calculate advisory electric rates.
- Non-payment has increased since the Covid-19 pandemic.
- HMRC says that home workers are not affecting call centre performance.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.