- As many as 24,000 jobs could be created.
- Cutting red tape in international trade is a priority.
- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
- It could cost households up to £172 a year.
- Rising prices coincides with unlocking of UK economy.
- Insolvency timings will coincide with end to Government support.
- Critics argue millions have been “excluded” from support.
- Growth was primarily driven by the service sector.
- Breaches of two pension allowances cost savers £817 million in 2018/19.
- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
want to talk?
Get expert answers to your questions in a friendly, personable manner.