After graduating with an honours degree in Economics from the University of Wales, Cardiff, Chris trained with a small regional practice and worked there until he qualified. He then joined Deloitte and Touche until he was invited to join PRB in 1990. He was made a partner in 1996 and has enjoyed developing and growing the Practice since that time. Chris is Managing Partner of the firm and responsible for the accounts preparation and audit of corporate clients in a wide variety of business sectors.
Chris regularly lectures within the Network Marketing industry on topics including self employment and taxation.
- Financial investigations
- Registered audit work for companies
- Preparation of accounts
- Due diligence work
- Special reports
- Investigations and forensic review
- Litigation support services
- Reporting accountants on flotations
- Accident and insurance claims
- Factoring and book debt finance